2012年2月8日水曜日

How Do You Reach to Japanese People?

I got my computer January 1st, 2011 and I have been using it since then. I love this computer better because it has a bigger memory system and its operation is Window 7. I had never thought of any other reasons until I read Groundswell.

Groundswell suggested that Fujitsu PC owners are more active than NEC owners in chapter 3. Actually, I used to have NEC PC before I get Fujitsu one last year. I was surprised that I am using computer more often. But I am not sure the reason is that Japanese pop star, Takuya Kimura was featured as an advertisement because I did not buy Fujitsu by reason of that. I checked the reputation of every PC and heard that Fujitsu one is the best. In fact, some sells assistants told me that Fujitsu PC doesn't have problems compared to other brands'. So I decided to purchase Fujitsu one. 

As groundswell already mentioned, Fujitsu PC is stylish and easy to carry because they have produced many kinds of laptop. So maybe that's why people who want to be online and update something from anywhere choose Fujitsu one. 

On the other hand, in Japan, it's not common to have own PC among the students like the US. Instead, everybody has mobile phone and it has an internet function. Japanese people don't feel like having their own PC because they can check anything on their mobile phone even though it is not a smart phone. Most of websites are adapted to mobile website version. Some people never be on website from PC. So it makes me think of the different marketing plan between Japan and the States.

In addition, blogging is very popular in Japan too, especially, "Ameba Blog" is the most biggest Japanese blog site for both PC and mobile. Many celebrities are on and updating new post every hour. The power of influence is huge and some companies tie up with some of them and provide their products so that they recommend their fans or readers. Especially, cosmetics and clothes brads increased their sales because they are also picked up in many magazines after the blog post was read by many people. For example, "this model is using this product!"or "this skincare products are the famous actress's favorite!" Because of this, young girls and women are tempted to try the products.

Like Groundswell says, we need to know what kind of social media we can use for listening and talking. in terms of marketing. Blogging sounds like more effective than facebook so far in Japan. However, facebook users are rapidly increasing these days. I received many friends requests from my friends back home. We have to keep our eyes on the stream, just because we, Japanese, love new and popular things.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿